|12/7/2004 12:08:27 AM - Guardian Upgraded to V1.120-0|
This is a significant upgrade. The modifications include:
* Numerous gameplay balance improvements (including things such as the player's energy recharge levels, amount of damage sustained, etc..)
* New radar icons allow you to easily determine the location of a human that is being abducted. A sound effect now informs you when they are being targeted.
* The Bomber now transforms into a Magnetic Mine after dropping all of its mines.
* The gameplay user interface was upgraded - it's now more streamlined and arcade-like.
* The visuals for a variety of things (such as some particle effects, energy glows, etc.) were improved.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent the game from running on some videocards in certain memory configurations.
* A variety of other small tweaks and enhancements.
As usual, if you've already purchased the game, simply uninstall the old version, install the new one, insert your password, and have fun....