|5/27/2004 8:30:53 PM - Pipeline Upgraded to V1.140-0|
Pipeline has just been upgraded to V1.140-0. The list of changes includes:
* The first half dozen levels have been made more interesting.
* The drain pipe artwork has been redone and now looks much nicer.
* The timer no longer starts until the user selects a piece of pipe from the conveyor belt or the grid.
* Clicking on a piece of pipe on the conveyor belt while another piece is already selected now results in the two pieces being swapped.
* An option has been added ("Overwrite Pipe") to allow the player to control whether or not placing pipe on another piece of pipe on the grid results in the piece being overwritten or swapped.
* The in-game instructions have been revised a bit.
* Fixed a music system bug whereupon the volume was being reset when the song was changed (which caused the user's music volume settings to be ignored for the rest of that game, or until the volume was modified.)
* Added a green animating arrow that points to where the piece of pipe that connects to the water faucet should be placed.
* Shaved another 90k off of the distribution size. It's now down to 5.71 MB.